Ingredients 12 portions
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 5 teaspoons paprika
- 4 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp cornflour
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Preparation: 5 minutes | Ready in: 5 minutes
- Mix Chili powder, paprika, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Seven teaspoons of the spice is equal to one bag of purchased taco seasoning.
- In a medium bowl, blend together all the marinade ingredients until smooth. Pour over the chickencover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
The seasoning mix is thickened with a little cornstarch and very similar to the seasoning for tacos which is available in stores. However, this mix does not contain salt.