Ingredients 2 servings - Ready in 30 minutes!
For the meat:
- 500 grams of lamb or turkey strips
- 20 grams kebab spices Yona
For de sauce:
- 4 tablespoons Calvé mayonnaise or mayonnaise "zaanse"
- 1 teaspoon garlic powde
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 pita breads
Preparation: 10 minutes | Ready in: 20 minutes
- Grease the baking dish or pan with oil. Cook and stir the meat about 4-6 minutes
- Sprinkle the spices over the meat.
- Cook the meat on low heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise or yogurt, add garlic powder, parsley and water to it. (When using "zaanse" mayonnaise also add half a teaspoon of salt).
- Mix well until you get a homogeneous sauce.
- Serve with pita bread, French fries and salad.
Tip: If you are looking for a milk-free garlic sauce recipe, then this is perfect. Want a little more authentic Turkish garlic yogurt sauce? replace the water in the sauce yogurt or milk.
A delicious shawarma dish tastes the same as the best kebab shop!