Ingredients 4 servings - Ready in 40 minutes!
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed chillies
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
Preparation: 25 minutes | Ready in: 15 minutes
- Grease the grill with oil. Roast the chicken 6-8 minutes per side until charred and cooked through.
- Heat the barbecue to a medium-high heat, or heat your grill to its highest setting.
- In a medium bowl, blend together all the marinade ingredients until smooth. Pour over the chickencover and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
Tip: If you are looking for a milk-free tandoori recipe, then this is the perfect recipe. Do you want a little more authentic tandoori? Replace the water for yogurt in the marinade.